Thursday, February 9, 2017

In a candy store

I had a pile of parts for the RC trucks come in today, and I'm excited like an over active puppy jumping up and down. I'm chomping at the bit to get home and tear into the boxes of goodies, I almost can't stand the suspense!

I picked out a couple upgrades for the Ruckus to finish out the overhaul for it. It should be done after those upgrades, I can't really think of anything else I want to do to it at this point.

The electronics came in for the Cherokee, along with some paint, couple of pit goodies, and some small but awesome upgrades. I'm getting closer to having it in rolling stock. It should be running by the end of the night, after I see if I can solder worth a damn after all these years. Yeah. Wish me luck.

-Owen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is great!
Reciprocal subscription?http://interestinglviv.blogspot.com/