Friday, February 10, 2017

Armageddon

I know I haven't even gotten anything up on the two RC trucks I already have, that I JUST got recently. But my mind is racing, already thinking about another build. For this one, I'm thinking about a very detailed, rough and tumble, beat to hell-and-back Apocalypse machine. An old worn out truck that has seen better days, but is outfitted to handle the badlands and the worst the world has to offer, in the style of something out of Mad Max (the original movies.) The paint alone on that project will be a devil, but very, very cool to see when done with all the weathering and wear on it.

I've got a couple ideas for the base platform/chassis and even a couple ideas about the body/exterior to use as a starting point. I don't want it to just look like an aged truck, I'm shooting for some hand fabricated looking additions that beef up the truck and make it look tougher, and can handle crowd control

If I do get this going, I'll try to write up from the beginning and keep up as I go along. No promises, I get pretty busy sometimes and writing this stuff up takes a back seat (no pun intended) to other things, including the work on the truck itself. Let's see what I can come up with.

If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear em. Just shoot me an email.

-Owen

No comments: