Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Back there

I'm way behind on write ups on my RC trucks. I got a ready to run ECX Ruckus 2wd monster truck for an early Christmas present back in November, and I've already done a lot of work to it, none of which I've written up. I did snap some pictures when I did a teardown/rebuild of some of it, and I'll post up what I've got soon.

I also got an Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee kit for my birthday, which has been assembled by now. I don't have any electronics in it yet and the body hasn't been painted up, but I've got parts for it coming in soon. I'll start up a series on it as well before long. I've got big plans for that one, going all out on the level of detail. I want it to look and sound like the real thing when I get done (do we ever really get done with these things?) with building it up.

So hang in there with me. These will be some pretty cool article series on these two very different trucks. One is an all-around basher, the other is a detailed scale crawler/trail truck. Should be pretty interesting. Just gotta find the time to do the writing.

Have a good one.

-Owen

No comments: