Friday, February 3, 2017

It's been awhile...

I haven't posted in a long time. I've been busy with all sorts of things, wasn't sure what direction I wanted to go with this thing, etc.

Recently I got back into Radio Control vehicles, and I'll be posting some updates on those projects. I know, I have too many hobbies already, but I forgot how much fun I used to have with RC. I've been away from it for 15-20 years, and just got back into it. I'm having a blast with these things. I really can't decide if it's more fun to drive the trucks or to wrench on them. I also have a drone, but I don't work on that one at all. It stays stock.

I'll be posting some video shot from the drone, and other stuff for the RC trucks as well.

If you happen to be into RC, or are thinking about getting in, RC Overload is a great place to visit. They have cinematic videos, tutorials, upgrade videos, all sorts of info, etc. Check them out.

www.rcoverload.com

https://www.youtube.com/user/RCoverloadMattW


-Owen

No comments: