Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Say "Hi"

Ladies and gents, I'd like to introduce you to someone new. He's not a friend of mine, really, but you'll probably be seeing alot of him in the future, I'm sorry to say. I met this, uh, fellow on one of my job sites recently, and just had to take a picture of him to share with the world. So, without further delay, I introduce and present to you, dear internets, Baron Ugly von Scaryface.





Baron Ugly von Scaryface.
The story behind this is part of the wonder that is knowing the Baron. A coworker and I were going around a hospital, replacing phones with new ones, when we unlocked an empty training room. Just as we flipped the light switch we caught the first quick glance of the Baron. It was a complete shock. It was creepy. He was creepy. The face was very, very creepy. We started taking photo's almost immediately, posing along side the Baron for a few. After I got home that evening, I was still haunted by and laughing at that sad, awkward face. Trust me, photos simply can not show you how horrifyingly creepy this thing is. Words like tortured, unholy, twisted, wrong, freakish, and sick all spring to mind when you see this joker in person.

At any rate, I'm sure the good Baron will grace us with his presence again. Probably more than we'd like. Sorry.

-Owen

No comments: