Sunday, August 25, 2013

Good news

New articles will start back up again this Monday, the 26th! Hopefully you are as excited about that as I am. Thanks for being patient, if you were, otherwise bugger off. No, not really. Come back...where ya going?

Not to pass out any spoilers, but the majority of the new articles are camping related. I finally got around to writing up some of the articles I've been wanting to do in my camping gear series, and I've really been itching to get out camping to boot. This summer and the hot temps are just killing me. I love to be outdoors, but I just can't handle it in this heat and humidity, so I can't really enjoy anything outside, and camping is just completely out of the question at the moment. So, all my daydreaming and longing has turned into some productive combustible fuel for gear and technique write ups, lucky you. Thanks again, and enjoy.

-Owen

No comments: