Monday, July 6, 2009

Jesus...


Well, I finally caved in and made the jump. A jump off a large cliff, into a deep chasm. I signed up for Facebook. Sigh.

You know I hate social network sites, especially the dreaded Myspace. But FB seems slightly more grown up, and seems like if I want to stay in contact with people, I have no choice. Whatever happened to using email?

We'll see how this goes for me. Rocky, no doubt, given the situation and my loathing for these things. Who knows, maybe I'll survive it and get some fun/use outta it.

Wish me luck.

-Owen

2 comments:

patchz said...

Knowing you like I do, I can simply not believe you're joining Facebook, especially after your rant about MySpace. I recently received an invite to join myself. Went right into the trash as soon as I saw it.

Owen McGoogie said...

Tell me about it. As much as I hate it, it seems to be the only way to keep in contact with some people. Whatever happened to good old email???